- At ReaLeaf.ca, your privacy and security are important to us. That’s why we rely on world-class information management systems to keep your details encrypted and secure.
- The information that we collect is used to provide you with the best online shopping experience while mitigating any possible security risk.
Information We Collect
Sign Up Information
When you open an account with us, in order for us to complete your order, we ask you for:
- Your Name
- Mailing Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Government Issued Photo ID
- We ask for your name and mailing address so that we may properly deliver your purchased goods to you.
- We ask for your email address so that we may send you a receipt of your order after purchasing and so that we may contact you if needed.
- We ask to upload a copy of your Government Issued photo ID to prove you are 19+.
Additional Personal Information
- ReaLeaf.ca may occasionally contact a customer directly to acquire more information in order to assist in delivering an order.
This information includes, but is not limited, to:
- Age Verification
- Address Verification
- Order Number Verification
- Telephone Number
In the event of a registration where we receive notice that a customer submitted an inaccurate birth date (by claiming that they were over 19 but weren’t), we will immediately close and delete his or her account.
- Cookies are text files that sit on your computer. These cookies are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive information.
- ReaLeaf.ca recognizes the importance of keeping customer details and payment information safe.
- Our systems and processes are quarterly audited and comply with the toughest security industry standards to prevent customer information from being compromised.
- We are also in the technology industry and are well-versed in high-level security for some of the largest businesses on earth.